Call Center Leader
- Binghamton, NY, USA
PFP brings a multitude of products and services to your credit union and its membership. We do this in a unique way by building relationships with credit union members through various touch points. Those touch points include branch operations, business development, digital and social media marketing and call center processes. Our products include Life, Disability, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance all aimed at protecting the financial future of each member. In addition to our insurance products, we provide tremendous support through other channels to promote credit union membership, member engagement, and cross sold services to our credit union partners.
We are excited to announce the opening of our Binghamton, NY call center located in the Security Mutual Life (SML) office building! PFP has had a long standing relationship with SML and we are glad to be part of the Binghamton community.
PFP has been providing families with high-quality, affordable insurance protection since 1973 and has grown to serve hundreds of credit unions across the country. Our professional staff continues to be committed to the needs of each credit union we serve and its members.
PFP, voted Fortune’s Best Place to Work, is a fun, family-oriented company where only the best are selected to become part of our energetic team. We sell and service our portfolio of life, disability, critical illness, and accident insurance programs called The Family Security Plan®.
We are looking for a strong leader to help set-up and manage our new call center.
This managerial position is responsible for overseeing the department’s coaching, training, campaigns, employee development and processes to insure that we meet our families-protected goal for the year. The Manager oversees a staff of 5+ employees. This position insures that employees are on target for the goals set for the department. The Call Center Manager works closely with the Connecticut Customer Connect team. This positon is also responsible for maintaining a professional relationship with our colleagues at Security Mutual Life (SML).
- Manage a staff of 5+ employees.
- Approve PTO/Balances/Staffing.
- Ensure everyone is clocked in/out daily; adjust time accordingly
- Answer any/all questions concerns.
- Handle personal/personnel matters.
- Participate in Campaign bi-monthly meetings.
- Coordinate and lead monthly departmental meetings with the AVP-Manager.
- Participate in monthly Phone Sales Coaching Meetings.
- Monitor calls weekly for the team in Call Copy.
- Receive monthly reviews from QA Department for each Customer Connect Specialist.
- Review call/evaluation and review with each of your direct reports.
- Monthly Development Reviews with 5+ Direct Reports.
- Oversee Department Coaching Program.
- Interview and onboard new hires.
- Monitor Floor Activity.
- Handle member escalations as needed/requested and bring to resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a call center environment.
- Supervisory experience required. Management experience preferred.
- Strong Organizational Skills.
- Drive for Results.
- Training and coaching experience required.
- Good business acumen.
- Excellent and professional verbal and written communication.
- Ability to react professionally to high-pressured situations.
- Good analytical skills.
- Travel approximately 10% required.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Schmitt Sussman Enterprises dba PFP