RN needed for case management in Franklin County
- Columbus, OH
We are a home health care agency and an autism intervention program so our employees primarily work in the homes of our clients.
These clients are situated throughout Franklin County and the counties of central Ohio that surround it.
A job candidate would need to be able to supply his/her own transportation to and from the patient's home.
RN needed in the Franklin County area for case management and possible visits.
Prior home care experience preferred but not required and IV experience a plus.
We are in need of an RN to serve as a case manager for a group of patients in the Franklin County Area for our central Ohio home health agency. The immediate need is for case management but visits and or shifts may be possible in the future depending on patient needs.
In home care a case manager is responsible for:
- an in home assessment every 60 days including completion of all related paperwork via our online system
- in home supervision of any of our "non-skilled" staff working with the patient (home health aides) every14 or 60 days (depending on case type)
- communication with office staff related to the care and status of the patient
- making sure that all staff remains trained and competent to work with the patient
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call us at 614-856-9111, fax your resume to 614-610-1137, or email your resume or apply online at: http://www.inhomewecare.com/start/?cID=rn_application1
Pro Health Care Services
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Location: Franklin County (Columbus), Ohio
- Compensation: to be discussed at interview
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Must be a licensed RN in the state of Ohio.