QA Tester - Web Agency
- San Diego, CA
PINT is a leader in the web industry approaching 20 years of experience in web design, development and consulting services. We not only build sites for leading organizations in California, the U.S. and worldwide, but help move the industry forward with our books, instruction at universities, and conference participation.
As a QA engineer you will analyze and enhance existing test plans and test cases to strengthen our QA processes and improve the tests for all areas, including initiating measures to expand test coverage and to address new initiatives and any weakness found in existing plans.
- Collaborate with developers, product and project managers, operations, and other members of the team in testing requirements and release planning.
- Participate in reviews of technical specification documents, and write clear technical test documentation.
- Effectively represent the customer perspective with regard to issues and concerns related to quality and performance.
- Perform complete functional, unit, system, compatibility, performance and testing/characterization.
- Write clear technical test documentation.
- Suggest and documents ideas on improvements of processes and testing efficiency.
- Set-up test environment data so that it replicates the customer's environment
- Must have at least 2 years of testing experience
- BS/BA or a combination of education and work experience
- Must have a strong technical understanding of computer operating systems, networking and computer security systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be organized, creative, and able to work within cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written
- Strong Technical skills
If you're a self-starter who wants to join us in delivering the best websites around, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary history for review. This is a passive job posting (we are not actively hiring for this position) as we are always seeking remarkable talent that is interested in joining our team of web experts. If you would like to be added to the list of people waiting to join us, apply now.
PINT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Follow us on Twitter @PINTSD