Back-end Web Developer - Web Agency
- San Diego, CA
PINT is a leader in the web industry approaching 20 years of experience in web design, development and consulting services. PINT's principals are also the founders of two software companies - ZingChart and Port80 Software.
We not only build sites and applications for leading organizations in California, the U.S. and worldwide, but help move the industry forward with our books, instruction at universities, and conference participation.
- Work independently and part of an internal team to build and help create solutions to implement existing and new web applications
- Participate in all phases of the web application projects, from requirements to deployment
- Communicate status, problems, resolutions, etc. on projects and assignments
- Provide support, maintenance, and bug fixes on existing and new web applications
- Help brainstorm new ideas and features for sites and applications
- Stay current on industry progression and standards
- Have a hand in incorporating new operations and standards at PINT, thus maintaining its forward-thinking and progressive nature
The ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal and leadership skills as well as a strong understanding of many aspects of web design and development including:
- Experience in PHP application development (Magento a plus)
- Expert understanding of SQL
- Proficient in OO design principles
- Solid web development experience working on large and small scale projects in a collaborative environment
- CMS construction, design and customization (commercial, custom and open-source)
- Solid communications skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Must have BS degree in CS or MIS or equivalent experience
If you're a self-starter who wants to join us in delivering the best websites around, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary history for review. We are always seeking remarkable talent that is interested in joining our team of web experts. If you would like to be added to the list of people waiting to join us, apply now.
PINT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Follow us on Twitter @pintcareers @PINTSD