.Net Developer - Web Agency
- San Diego, CA
PINT is a leader in the web industry approaching 20 years of experience in web design, development and consulting services. We not only build sites for leading organizations in California, the U.S. and worldwide, but help move the industry forward with our books, instruction at universities, and conference participation.
As a developer you will participate in development, maintenance, and support including:
- Submit unit tests, perform code reviews, and contribute to full life cycle of development
- Work independently and part of an internal team to build and help create solutions to implement existing and new Web applications
- Communicate status, problems, resolutions, etc. on projects and assignments
- Provide support, maintenance, and bug fixes on existing and new web applications
- Help brainstorm new ideas and features for sites and applications
The best candidates will take a software approach to web development and comprise:
- Minimum of 4 years .NET Web application development and experience with C#
- Minimum 2 years experience with SQL Server 2000 writing SQL scripts, stored procedures, DTS packages, including familiarity with the SQL Server Client Tools
- Expert understanding of the Web, HTTP, ASP.NET, IIS, Web servers required
- Web services experience/understanding required
- Experience with AJAX frameworks and implementations recommended
- Experience with full life cycle of software development from requirements analysis through testing and deployment.
- Experience with Ektron CMS preferred
- Solid communications skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Must have BS degree in CS or MIS or equivalent experience
If you're a self-starter who wants to join us in delivering the best websites around, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary history for review. This is a passive job posting (we are not actively hiring for this position) as we are always seeking remarkable talent that is interested in joining our team of web experts. If you would like to be added to the list of people waiting to join us, apply now.
PINT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Follow us on Twitter @PINTSD