Marketing Coordinator (Part-Time / Contract)
- Irving, TX
PMAM Corporation is a diversified technology company with its offices located in the United States and India. PMAM is one of the largest, fastest growing and profitable companies in the area of Alarm Management services to city governments. Headquartered in the Dallas suburb of Las Colinas, PMAM has three offices in the US with aggressive growth plans to double in size over the next three years. The rapid growth of the company has created a wealth of career opportunities at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
The PMAM Marketing Coordinator will review, revise, develop and implement marketing and advertising campaigns to promote our business to business products and services. This position will work closely with our Sales Director to coordinate campaigns and develop promotional materials. This candidate should be a self motivated individual with the ability to utilize creative methods and solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing business to business and Government.
- Experience working in the Technology industry.
- Related work experience in developing marketing material and campaigns.
- Knowledge of web design, graphics, and direct mail campaigns.
- Takes an organized approach to analyzing problems and planning actions.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Being committed to continuous improvement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. This is a part-time / contract position which can be virtual/remote, requiring limited visits to our corporate office in Irving, TX.