- Irving, TX
PMAM Corporation is a diversified technology company with its offices located in the United States and India. Headquartered in the Dallas suburb of Las Colinas, PMAM has three offices in the US with aggressive growth plans to double in size over the next three years. The rapid growth of the company has created a wealth of career opportunities at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
The Billing Specialist is an essential role to our organization, providing high accuracy and efficiency in the full cycle billing and accounts receivable process for client accounts. Duties include compiling and issuing all invoices, remote deposit and payment processing, account updates and notations, and account servicing as needed. This is a large volume, fast paced environment requiring the ability to manage your time, prioritize, and multi task. Attention to detail and adherence to deadlines is essential.
- Previous experience in a billing, data entry, or accounting environment.
- High School Diploma Required, some college in accounting preferred.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to adapt quickly to new procedures.
- Able to multitask and switch priorities as needed.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to plan your day.
- Business-minded individual dedicated to customer service and satisfaction.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEOC guidelines. This is a full-time permanent position with Medical Benefits after 90 days.