Customer Service Representative
- Irving, TX
PMAM Corporation is a diversified technology company with its offices located in the United States and India. PMAM is one of the largest, fastest growing and profitable companies in the area of Alarm Management services to city governments. Headquartered in the Dallas suburb of Las Colinas, PMAM has three offices in the US with aggressive growth plans to double in size over the next three years. The rapid growth of the company has created a wealth of career opportunities at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
PMAM is seeking a customer service professional to provide exceptional service at their Irving Call Center. This is a full time position, Monday – Friday (8:30-5:30PM)
The CSR will be responsible for making outbound calls, receiving inbound calls, along with some administrative duties including but-not-limited to the following: data entry, entering payments, billing, and responding to emails among others. The job requires knowledge of adherence to call script with focus on collections, customer service processes and procedures, strong inter-personal skills, ability to multi-task, and a sense of urgency in responding to the customer needs. Provide timely and effective responses to our customer's requests and precision data entry are key skills required for this position.
- Previous experience in an inbound/outbound call center environment.
- Previous experience with outbound collection calls.
- Excellent MS Office Application Skills - Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Adherence to collection script, accurate and efficient data entry.
- Field inbound calls and resolve citizen questions on accounts and billing.
- Strong ability and skill set to perform high volume outbound collection calls.
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Medical PPO Coverage after 90 days
- Small business environment with the ability to have an immediate impact