Director of Marketing
- Boston, MA
PPM Works believes in giving back to our families, our community, our teammates, and our environment. Here at PPM Works we measure success in the following way, we focus on:
- The personal well-being and happiness of our team
- Client satisfaction and long-lasting client relationships
- Giving back to our community and industry
- Having fun each and every day
Our firm belief in personal well-being, happiness, community giving, and fun anchor our organization. If we are foremost happy, producing great client solutions comes natural. We can then spend more time with our families/hobbies and giving back to the community. This virtuous cycle keeps our team charged each and every day.
PPM Works, Inc. is looking for you. Are you an intelligent, proactive, and creative marketer with the dedication and expertise with inbound marketing, online content creation, and implementing successful marketing strategies?
Do you want to make a direct impact daily? Do you enjoy being on the forefront of online marketing, social, and other web-related trends? Have you implemented marketing campaigns for a services company? Do you get excited when you increase visitor and lead conversion with one of you campaigns? Did you actually read all of those questions? If so then PPM Works needs you.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be analytically-inclined with an for data analysis and how to apply it for problem-solving
- Be organized and detail-oriented enough to manage projects with many moving parts
- Love to teach and share knowledge
- Have marketing and content creation experience
- Big plus: SEO experience and video skills
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing strategies for improving visitor-to-lead conversion of content and other key marketing metrics
- Optimizing online content for search engines
- Producing more leads for our Sales team to close
- Managing social media content and accounts
- Pushing the Marketing edge of creativity
- Running with it all – that is right (we are looking for that go-getter that is going to come in and get us going – Yee haw)
- Managing the creative and marketing team
- Writing blog posts and coordinating the contributors blog post schedule
- Confirming all blog posts follow our blog best practices
- Writing and Producing whitepapers and ebooks on a variety of marketing topics
- Managing the Marketing Budget
- Writing, writing, writing….
- Additional responsibilities with organization growth
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.