- Boston, MA
PPM Works believes in giving back to our families, our community, our teammates, and our environment. Here at PPM Works we measure success in the following way, we focus on:
- The personal well-being and happiness of our team
- Client satisfaction and long-lasting client relationships
- Giving back to our community and industry
- Having fun each and every day
Our firm belief in personal well-being, happiness, community giving, and fun anchor our organization. If we are foremost happy, producing great client solutions comes natural. We can then spend more time with our families/hobbies and giving back to the community. This virtuous cycle keeps our team charged each and every day.
PPM Works, Inc. is looking for you. Are you an intelligent, proactive, and creative marketer with the dedication and expertise with inbound marketing, online content creation, and implementing successful marketing strategies?
Do you want to make a direct impact daily? Do you enjoy being on the forefront of online marketing, social, and other web-related trends? Have you implemented marketing campaigns for a Services company? Do you get excited when you increase visitor and lead conversion with one of you campaigns? If so then PPM Works needs you.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be analytically-inclined with an for understanding data and how to apply it for problem-solving
- Be organized and detail-oriented enough to manage projects with many moving parts
- Love to teach and share knowledge
- Have two to three years of marketing and content creation experience
- Big plus: SEO experience and video skills
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing blog posts and coordinating the contributors blog post schedule
- Confirming all blog posts follow our blog best practices
- Writing and producing whitepapers and ebooks on a variety of marketing topics
- Developing strategies for improving visitor-to-lead conversion of content and other key marketing metrics
- Optimizing online content for search engines
- Managing social media content and accounts
- Writing, writing, writing….
- Additional responsibilities with organization growth
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.