- Boston, MA
PPM Works believes in giving back to our families, our community, our teammates, and our environment. Here at PPM Works we measure success in the following way, we focus on:
- The personal well-being and happiness of our team
- Client satisfaction and long-lasting client relationships
- Giving back to our community and industry
- Having fun each and every day
Our firm belief in personal well-being, happiness, community giving, and fun anchor our organization. If we are foremost happy, producing great client solutions comes natural. We can then spend more time with our families/hobbies and giving back to the community. This virtuous cycle keeps our team charged each and every day.
PPM Works, Inc. is looking for interns. Are you an intelligent, proactive, and creative with the dedication and willingness to whip us in shape? Not physically although we do pride ourselves of exercising daily. We have a few internships available and you may be just what we are looking for.
- Marketing Internship: We are adding more teammates and have two projects. A Website Redesign project and New Product Marketing strategy project. The Website Redesign project will revamp the current site, content, and drive inbound marketing via SEO and creative content and approach. The New Product Marketing strategy project focuses on marketing our new and upcoming projects, working with the Sales and Marketing team to plan, execute, and drive campaign-focused results. This is an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial organization, gain hands-on learning experiences, and expand your professional network through industry and community contacts.
Do you want to make a direct impact daily? Do you enjoy being surrounded by industry leaders that enjoy having fun? Do you get excited to share and develop your own ideas? If so then a PPM Works internship is calling you.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be analytically-inclined with an for understanding data and how to apply it for problem-solving
- Be organized and detail-oriented enough to manage projects with many moving parts
- Love to learn, teach and share knowledge
- Big plus: social and video skills
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing blog posts and coordinating the contributors blog post schedule
- Creation of monthly newsletters
- Confirming all blog posts follow our blog best practices
- Managing the team to write and produce whitepapers and ebooks on a variety of marketing topics
- Working with the Director of Business Strategy to develop strategies for improving visitor-to-lead conversion of content and other key marketing metrics
- Optimizing online content for search engines
- Managing social media content and accounts
- Writing, writing, writing….
- Additional responsibilities with organization growth
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.