Microsoft Project and Project Server Trainer
- Boston, MA
PPM Works is a full service Microsoft Project and Portfolio Management consultancy, focused on Microsoft Project Server and Microsoft SharePoint platforms. We believe in partnering with our clients to exceed expectations and build long lasting rewarding partnerships. Our team’s experience runs deep with Microsoft. We have performed over 125 Project Server implementations, trained thousands of students, and developed the Microsoft certification exams and certifications series. We have contributed to the new release of Microsoft Project and Project Server for the past three cycles and share our expertise as volunteers for PMI and other industry groups. In addition to our Microsoft GOLD Partner recognition we sit on two boards for the Microsoft Project Users Group.
PPM Works believes in giving back to our families, our community, our teammates, and our environment. Here at PPM Works we measure success in the following way, we focus on:
- The personal well-being and happiness of our team
- Client satisfaction and long-lasting client relationships
- Giving back to our community and industry
- Having fun each and every day
Our firm belief in personal well-being, happiness, community giving, and fun anchor our organization. If we are foremost happy, producing great client solutions comes natural. We can then spend more time with our families/hobbies and giving back to the community. This virtuous cycle keeps our team charged each and every day.
PPM Works, Inc. is looking for a top-notch trainer. We are looking to add skilled, amazing trainers to our Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) team. Are you an intelligent, proactive, and results-driven and ready to make an impact with our Microsoft Project and SharePoint customers? If so they PPM Works needs your skills.
Come join our team and make a direct impact daily.
The ideal candidate for this position will have extensive software training experience in a variety of products. In particular the candidate must have experience delivering training in Microsoft Project Server training (preferably Project Server 2013/Project Online) and the associated business processes. In addition to the Microsoft PPM solution, experience with the following products are essential:
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Work
- Camtasia (or other video recording software)
In addition to delivering live, online and onsite training, the selected candidate will also perform the following duties:
- Create blog posts containing relevant software tips and tricks.
- Create short video software tutorials for our Marketing/Sales teams.
- Respond to student questions via email and chat.
- Create and present webinars to prospective clients/students, Microsoft, and industry organizations.
- Study and prepare for delivery of new classes.
- Participate in client calls to assess learning needs of students.
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must possess the following:
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment
- Ability to take initiative in completing projects without supervision
- Demonstrated ability to generate new ideas for communicating with students/prospective clients through blogs, videos, etc.
- Microsoft Certfications
- Salary is commensurate with experience and includes several performance-based bonuses on both a monthly and yearly basis.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.