Senior Architectural Project Manager / Junior Project Architect
- PROCON Inc. Business Address, 1359 Hooksett Rd, Hooksett, NH 03106, USA
PROCON is an award-winning architectural and construction management firm and for two consecutive years has been ranked one of NH's Best Places to Work.
We offer fully integrated design build and construction management services for hospitality, multi-family residential, senior living, commercial/corporate, industrial, athletic, educational, and healthcare projects throughout the Northeast.
Since 1935 we've maintained a steadfast commitment to professionalism, customer service and quality in all aspects of our work. That experience and industry expertise allows PROCON to build on lasting client relationships and complete hundreds of millions of dollars in design and construction volume annually, on- time and on- budget.
What if I said you could design innovative, award winning buildings with a fully integrated team of Architects, Engineers, Construction Managers and Developers all under one roof and you didn’t have to commute into Boston to do it?
What if I also told you that same award winning company has a 90% repeat customer rate, and less than 6% turnover? It’s no wonder everyone’s so happy! (see attached video)
Does it sound like a dream? Its reality at PROCON!
PROCON, ranked one of New Hampshire's "Best Place's to Work" in 2017 & 2018 is looking for a Senior Architectural Project Manager/Jr. Project Architect with strong construction documentation skills to join our award-winning team.
As an Architectural Project Manager / Project Architect with PROCON you will work with a fully integrated team of Structural, & MEP Engineers, Virtual Design Specialists, Construction Managers, Superintendents, Estimators, Interior Designers and Developers.
Because we are all under one roof you will see nearly ALL of your work become a reality!
Do this by creating construction documents for multiple types of commercial projects including; hospitality, institutional, multi-family, industrial and office. You will also work on multiple building types including steel, concrete, podium and wood frame. This is all done in a 100% Revit environment.
Project Managers/Project Architects work on all phases of projects including schematic design, design development, construction drawings and construction administration while helping to ensure that projects meet the owner’s expectations.
- Must be proficient with creating construction documents in Revit.
- Comfort with other programs such as BIM 360, Enscape, SketchUp and Photoshop is a plus.
- Ideal candidates have worked on a variety of building types (steel, concrete & wood) and a variety of commercial project types. For example: hotels, senior living, mixed use, multi-family, industrial, office, higher education, etc..
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or better
- License is a plus but not required.
- A good working knowledge of building systems and codes for commercial work is essential.
- Experience working on commercial projects is required.
- A great attitude and the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Must be comfortable working directly with clients.
We are conveniently located off of Rt 93
Our expanding portfolio and supportive work environment provide excellent opportunities for growth and development.
We offer Health, Vision & Dental Insurance, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Visit our website: www.proconinc.com to learn more about us.
Watch the attached videos to experience PROCON's culture.