Sales Account Manager Japanese Speaking
- 230 Commerce Way, Portsmouth, NH 03801, USA
Coolcore is an award-winning, growing organization that produces a unique product unlike any other in the world.
We are a close-knit team of around 20 like-minded, all hands on deck team-mates who love working together toward something that is much bigger than any of us individually.
If you like being surrounded by innovation, creativity, great business practices and strong leadership... read on.
Do you speak fluent Japanese and maybe even a little Mandarin? Are you extremely organized, detail oriented and able to balance multiple priorities?
Would you love to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and make a real impact on a growing organization? Yes! This is the job for you!!
Coolcore, New England’s premier fabric startup is looking for our newest Sales Account Manager. This is a critical role in our sales team, you will interact directly with accounts to implement and support sales development and management.
This role requires that you speak fluent Japanese. Speaking Mandarin is a big plus but not required.
This position supports, maintains and expands relationships with one key Japanese Account, however, you may also work on multiple existing and developing accounts depending upon workload.
Other than speaking Japanese, ideal candidates will have successfully demonstrated account management expertise where they focused on the details and built strong relationships with accounts and colleagues.
If you have not worked as an Account Manager, but speak fluent Japanese and have transferable skills, we will also consider your candidacy.
You must be able to represent and coordinate our entire range of products and services associated with accounts. Responsibilities include coordinating and managing the accounts development/planning cycle and ensuring assigned accounts needs and expectations are met while analyzing potential incremental opportunities with the assigned accounts.
You will be responsible for day to day communication of the company’s sales and operational efforts including timely communications and follow-up with key accounts and internal personnel.
Although you’ll be part of the sales team, you will interact with all internal departments including Technology/Research, Product Development, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Customer Service, Marketing and Finance.
- Day to day point person for assigned Accounts; proactively addresses account needs on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinates the involvement of internal company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Establishes productive and professional relationships with all account personnel
- Proactively supports a joint company - account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Supports solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
- Enlists the support of company specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed
- Helps identify growth obstacles, helps coordinate plans to overcome the obstacles and supports execution in obtaining growth
- Submits monthly and quarterly performance reports on assigned accounts
- Conducts account reviews on a regular basis to evaluate clients’ demands and usage of account; evaluates types of services/products/prices to satisfy the clients’ needs as well as the organization’s objectives
- When applicable, prepares reports on market analysis, competitor analysis and market trends that are directly related to the account
- Develops presentations for the sales team
- Develops and maintains a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision makers within the organization
- Demonstrates ability to work within a team environment
· Fluent in Japanese (verbal and written)
· Ability to speak Mandarin is a big plus but not required
· Bachelor Degree
· Minimum of 3+ years of experience in sales and/or sales support and/or similar transferable skills
· Exceptional analytical skills
· Outstanding intuitive skills
· Ability to work in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment. Previous entrepreneurial experience is a plus
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Strong negotiation/mediation skills with the ability to be persuasive, flexible, open-minded and able to perceive issues from another’s perspective.
· Creative thinker with outstanding presentation skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to be effective with all aspects of communications: email, phone and personal interaction
· Exceptional planning skills
· Computer Skills – Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- We are conveniently located off of Rt 95.
- Our expanding portfolio and supportive work environment provide excellent opportunities for growth and development.
- We offer Health Insurance & 401(k) plans.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.