- 4905 50 St, Forestburg, AB T0B 1N0, Canada
Bionera and its parent company, PRT Growing Services, are the leaders in establishing and managing large-scale woody biomass plantations to help solve energy, waste management and environmental issues. We offer a range of short rotation willow crop services that are ideally suited to municipal and industrial operations, including:
- Establishment and maintenance of short-rotation willow crop plantation
Together, with our associates in the environmental consulting and irrigation industries, we can provide low-risk, turn-key solutions for disposal of municipal and industrial waste, including biosolids and wastewater.
We are currently looking for temporary labourers to work on our Mechanical Planter in the Forestburg, Alberta area. This engaging, high paced, physical position offers a safe work environment and an opportunity for a career in green technologies.
What you need for a position with Bionera:
• Energetic with attention to detail
• Positive attitude, punctual, reliable and a team player
• Work is meticulous, repetitive, and requires good eyesight and manual dexterity
• You will stand or walk for lengthy periods of time, repetitive lifting, (light to medium weight willow bundles), and perform repetitive movements
• Must be prepared to work in outdoor elements
• Appropriate attire required (raingear, sunglasses, CSA approved steel toed footwear, water)
• Hard hat and hi-visibility vest will be provided
• Reliable transportation to Forestburg is essential
What a position with Bionera offers:
• Duties will be to assist with land reclamation project: planting willow shrubs
• Work will take place in early/mid-June and will last 12-15 days over 2-3 weeks
• Salary: $16 /hour, with a potential for a completion bonus
• Potential for inventory work in late summer & for re-hire in summer 2020
Westmoreland Paintearth Mine. Candidates will be required to meet (marshalling point) in Forestburg, AB, from which transportation will be provided to the mine.
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume through the Career Page of our website at https://wwwbionera.com Applications will be accepted until May 31, 2019. To learn more about Bionera, please visit: www.bionera.com
Thank you for applying; however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.