Spanish Localization QA Tester
- Beaverton, OR
PTIGlobal is headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon and provides translation, localization, and managed services for world-wide customers. With its mission to help clients turn globalization strategy into tangible revenues, PTIGlobal manages the conversion of software, web content, documentation, and mobile apps into targeted languages, offering end users a seamless experience and transparent functionality.
PTIGlobal is looking for a part-time Spanish Localization QA Tester to support technical Quality Assurance (QA) projects performed at our client's site in Hillsboro, OR. If you would like to be part of our international team, please send us your resume to email@example.com and be sure to highlight your linguistic and computer skills
- QA various products in the target language by accurately following testing instructions and test cases
- Discover and report defects (bugs) using client specific bug tracking tools
- Evaluate translations in the context of software and documentation
- Be a subject matter expert for linguistic issues in the target language; be able to research and resolve linguistic questions
- Adhere to project-specific quality standards, trademarks, style guides and client-preferred checklists and glossaries
- Troubleshoot basic problems; be able to communicate effectively and escalate testing issues
- Complete assigned tasks in a quality and timely manner
- Ability to work onsite at our lab in Hillsboro, OR
- Native-level fluency in Spanish
- Up-to-date awareness of current and common technical language usage in the target language
- Strong English skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with MS applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); ability to navigate networks and websites with different browsers; basic knowledge of PC-hardware (desktop and laptop)
- Candidates with Localization/QA/translation experience or with advanced computer skills are preferred
SEND A COVER LETTER AND RESUME.
- Location: Hillsboro
- This is a part-time job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.