- South Jakarta, Indonesia
MBDC Media is The Pioneer of Indonesia's Entertainment and Humor Website , specializing in producing original creative contents and videos, we are looking for young and talented people to join our team.
- Create and maintain server documentations
- Install new/rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, services, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Install and configure systems which support infrastructure and/or R&D activities.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Contribute to and maintain system standard and security of the system
- Install and maintain security patches on the operational and development system
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media.
- Familiarity with web-based technologies, including reverse proxy servers, SSL certificate configuration, three-tier architecture, service oriented architecture
- Maintain and configure office networking
- Service administration experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Solid understanding of current web and internet technologies
- Experience administrating, deploying and managing Red Hat or CentOS servers
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Experience administrating and managing network with Mikrotik
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.