An innovative and dynamic CMMI Maturity Level 3 rated IT company is seeking an experienced software QA Tester to work on application development and system integration projects. As a member of the QA Team, the Software QA Tester will work with a variety of groups including analysts, developers, and technical writers. The primary focus of the Software QA Tester will be to develop, implement, and document all testing activities, including test planning, test documentation, test execution, defect tracking and reporting, including follow-up and issue resolution. The Software QA Tester will also participate in the continuous development of the QA Team’s standard practices and procedures.
- Participate in planning all testing activities accordingly to ensure deliverables are met on time; including test planning, test execution, defect tracking, and reporting.
- Plan, design, evaluate, and execute test cases and test plans for Functional, Performance, Stress, and Regression testing.
- Implement tests based on systems understanding and analysis of functional and systems specifications.
- Effectively and accurately document and analyze all test results to accurately assess product quality and proactively work to resolve any issues.
- Establish and maintain test data.
- Document and present detailed and summary test findings throughout the life of the project.
- Communicate effectively to ensure that all testing needs are being assessed and addressed to ensure products meet or exceed client expectations.
- Maintain baseline test metrics for each application, component, and release.
- Continue to develop technical expertise related to testing of Enterprise applications.
- Effectively balance work on multiple projects and teams simultaneously.