PACE 1072 Sr. .Net C# developer
- Columbia, SC
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, PACE Computer Solutions is a leading provider of end-to-end technology consulting service for initiatives ranging from Emerging Technologies (Cloud/Open Source) and Application Management Services (full life cycle) to Systems/Enterprise Applications Integration and Business Intelligence. We support the Federal, DoD and Commercial sectors providing resources for various client initiatives. PACE Computer Solutions again was named, for the third consecutive year, to INC. 500/5000 magazine's "Fastest Growing Private Companies" list in our industry.
For additional information on how PACE Computer Solutions can support your job search call 877.225.PACE or visit us at www.pace-solutionsinc.com.
Scope Of Project: Our Client has an immediate need for a software developer with a background that includes .Net and C# and SQL Server technologies to develop a solution that will eliminate manual and paper driven processes within our Career and Technology office.
We are particularly looking for a senior developer that has knowledge and experience with MVC framework. This senior developer will be responsible for the analysis, design, coding, unit testing and documentation of specific application components in support of SCDE CATE project assigned by project manager. Programmer will produce pieces of or all of the solution architecture documentation package and participate in the build, release, and deployment of scripts. Install/deploy code or stage code for deployment.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Designs, codes, and tests application components and modules for completion of web based and other types of applications and systems.
Create deployment packages utilizing enterprise versioning software in support of upgrades, migrations and custom application remediation.
Test and distribute deployment of code and solutions on to target test servers and production servers
2. Integrates software, tests and modifies components and application modules produced by outside vendors, contractors, suppliers, or other entities, so that these modules perform as designed in the agency environment.
3. Develops the necessary documentation for functional specifications, systems & end-user documentation through a process of meeting with customers, clients, and the agency assigned project manager and translating those business requirements into technical specifications
4. Investigates errors and problems within application components and modules, remediates and solves these issues, and communicates these solutions to application customers and users using specific application defect tracking methodology and software.
5. Report progress weekly to management and project manager.
Apply here today!!
Please contact Troy Williams at (443) 539-0290 x 108 or email me directly at Troy.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity.