PACE1068 Oracle DBA
- Dayton, OH
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, PACE Computer Solutions is a leading provider of end-to-end technology consulting service for initiatives ranging from Emerging Technologies (Cloud/Open Source) and Application Management Services (full life cycle) to Systems/Enterprise Applications Integration and Business Intelligence. We support the Federal, DoD and Commercial sectors providing resources for various client initiatives. PACE Computer Solutions again was named, for the third consecutive year, to INC. 500/5000 magazine's "Fastest Growing Private Companies" list in our industry.
For additional information on how PACE Computer Solutions can support your job search call 877.225.PACE or visit us at www.pace-solutionsinc.com.
Oracle Applications DBA will be expected to administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. The role will also perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. The DBA will also install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
This role will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Manage Oracle 11i eBusiness development environments (cloning, tuning, backups, etc.)
- Support Oracle 11i eBusiness production environments (troubleshoot errors, performance tuning)
- Installation of other related Oracle products
- Create installation and configuration documentation for delivery to client
- Oracle 11i Financials Implementation experience – 4 years including Oracle EBS configuration.
- 5 years + experience working with Air Force or DoD Financial Processes (especially Accounting and Finance, but also Budgeting and Funding).
It is strongly preferred if the candidate has ORACLE GRC installation and technical support experience.
US Citizen OR Permanent Resident (green card holder)
At a minimum an active National Agency Check (NAC) or higher clearance
Apply here today!!
Please contact Tenday Kumbula at (443) 539-0290 or email me directly at Tendayi.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity.