PACE1023 QA Automation Engineer/Systems Analyst
- Columbia, SC
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, PACE Computer Solutions is a leading provider of end-to-end technology consulting service for initiatives ranging from Emerging Technologies (Cloud/Open Source) and Application Management Services (full life cycle) to Systems/Enterprise Applications Integration and Business Intelligence. We support the Federal, DoD and Commercial sectors providing resources for various client initiatives. PACE Computer Solutions again was named, for the third consecutive year, to INC. 500/5000 magazine's "Fastest Growing Private Companies" list in our industry.
For additional information on how PACE Computer Solutions can support your job search call 877.225.PACE or visit us at www.pace-solutionsinc.com.
This position will support Quality Assurance and testing of a larger technology modernization and transformation project for Medicaid eligibility systems and general health information technology. The team is a combination of Clemson information technology professionals and experienced consultants, seeking individuals who are highly productive, very flexible, and can work effectively in an environment where ambiguity is common. Team members are expected to contribute with minimal supervision and be self-motivated. The project demands individuals who are strong collaborators, who want to make a positive contribution to the State of South Carolina, and can understand top-level goals and objectives and drive toward them.
Candidates who enjoy working on complex, change-oriented projects with motivated team members will find this position attractive.
The primary area of responsibility in this position is to develop, modify, and execute automated test cases. Test cases will focus on the verification of both the user interface and the database. The QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for documenting results of automated test cases, identifying causes of failures, tracking defects, and authoring test plans
The JOB DUTIES:
*Develop and maintain repository of automated test cases and regression suites (45%)
*Executing automated test cases as required in various environments (20%)
*Develop, maintain, and configure existing and new testing tools (20%)
*Review, verify, and track software defects (10%)
*Establish estimates for automation tasks (5%)
Required Skills in order of importance:
• Programming experience in scripting language (Python)
• Programming experience with Selenium WebDriver API
• Experience with Unix/Linux command line
• Knowledge and experience working with the following technologies
• Superb written and oral communications skills. Strong proficiency in English is required.
• Impeccable integrity. This project will have very high visibility and will impact significant expenditures of public funds. Candidates must be confident with their abilities to make correct decisions and the courage to speak out when necessary.
• Willingness and ability to effectively engage with people and organizations on a continuous basis.
Apply here today!!
Or, contact Troy Williams directly at 443-539-0290, x108, email@example.com.