Regional Sales & Marketing Manager
- Kapolei, HI
Kapolei Golf Club is a part of the Pacific Links International family of golf courses. Pacific Links International provides golfers with a premium golf experience through an innovative membership structure that offers access to the finest collection of high-quality member and affiliated golf clubs in the world. For more information about our company please visit our website, www.pacificlinks.com.
Kapolei Golf Club is located in Kapolei, Hawaii and is hiring a full-time Sales and Marketing Manager. Full-time employees at Pacific Links enjoy many employee benefits such as company provided medical, vacation & sick pay, paid holidays, 401k and employee golfing privileges!
1. Organization and Purpose
The Regional Sales & Marketing Manager - Hawaii is responsible for the management of our golf programs at our Oahu properties, as well as maintaining relationships with our key resort properties, reseller vendors, and group business to create additional revenue streams at our facilities.
2. Scope and Impact
The Sales & Marketing Manager - Hawaii serves as the liaison between the Oahu properties and the various resort properties and reseller vendors, the Golf Oahu Program Members, and the local customers. The position will also communicate directly with the Director of Operations at each property on a weekly basis.
3. Essential Functions
Resort Sales & Marketing:
- Develop relationships with key hotel partners in Honolulu & Waikiki, as well as Ko Olina Resort properties.
- Coordinate sales calls with concierges to keep them up to date on information for all four properties.
- Maintain constant line of communication between management staff at key properties.
- Monitor amount of play sent from each property.
- Work with hotel partners to develop and maintain the flow of guests to our Oahu properties. Deliver marketing materials to hotel partners and make booking procedures as seamless as possible.
Social Media & Email Marketing:
- Enhance search optimization for all Oahu properties on major search engines.
- Monitor all major social media for Oahu properties.
- Monitor our online program, making sure all facility information is listed correctly in the major search engines.
- Maintain our ratings on customer feedback sites such as Yelp! And TripAdvisor.
- Develop a presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for all four properties.
- Update and maintain all collateral and print materials.
- Create a print media center at each facility to include rate sheets, event calendars, and special event flyers.
- Create marketing presentations for each Oahu property to individually market our facility.
- Build and maintain our email database and divide into geographical segments.
- Train staff members on marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Develop master calendar for events across all properties.
- Maintain advertising and marketing opportunities through our Visage golf car gps product. Periodically update ads that relate to current promotions.
- Maintain a work schedule involving visits to all Oahu properties on a weekly basis, as well as meetings with key vendors around Oahu.
- Identify Kapolei Golf Club, as well as our other three Oahu properties, as public facilities. Use all avenues possible to spread the word to our local customers, visitors, and business partners.
Golf Oahu Program:
- Maintain the database of active Golf Oahu members through IBS.
- Assist in eBlast creation for monthly newsletter to membership database.
- Enter in new members through IBS and issue cards to members.
- Update and maintain all member information through IBS.
- Assist in execution of GO member calendar schedule of events across our properties.
- Develop GO member incentive/sales contests for staff at properties.
- College graduate or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in the Hawaii golf industry.
- Ability to operate a golf cart and must have a valid driver’s license.
Technical Skills Required
- Computer skills and familiarity in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher programs are required. Adobe, HTML, and other skills are advantageous to the position.
- eBlast administration programming & social media experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with managers, guests and co-workers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Commitment to exemplary customer service.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with service providers, members and colleagues in a professional manner.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
- Requires occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Requires some bending, stretching and pulling.
- Required to work indoors with A/C and outdoors.
This job posting no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee filling this position. For a complete list of job requirements, please see the Job Description for this position. Each employee will be required to comply with any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his/her supervisor.
Please no phone calls for this position. Applications will be processed once the on-line application and resume are both received. Job offer will be made to viable candidate conditional upon a successful pre-employment background screening and drug test. Pacific Links Hawaii is an Equal Opportunity Employer.