Marketing Assistant / Graphic Designer
- Ontario, CA
Pacific Lodging Supplies is a leading supplier to the hospitality industry nationwide. Our customers range from small independent hotels and inns to five-star resorts, as well as educational dorms, government, military and health care industries. Our team is searching for an Marketing Coordinator that will help generate revenue for the company.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for scheduling, creating and managing promotional activities including: trade show marketing; email, print and digital advertisement. The coordinator will participate to the development of the general marketing strategy.
- Understand and independently respond to directives
- Good business verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to analyze information and create rational responses
- Ability to create relationships with customers, vendors and other members of the organization
-Ability to perform well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with close deadlines and competing proprieties
- Creative and fast thinker, passionate about IT industry and technology
- Intelligent, professional, highly-motivated people
-Strong copy-writing abilities
- Effectively manage resources for multiple marketing projects
- Adobe graphic design suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- High school diploma
- 3 years of experience in sales, customer service, or any other related field
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, computer science or related field
- Extensive knowledge of computer technology
- Ability to take Product Photography
- eCommerce website editing
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Please add a cover letter with:
- Why you would exceed as an marketing associate.
- Your views on the hospitality industry
Do not call our office regarding this position. Instead, email your questions or concerns to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
$11 - $14 Hourly