Senior IT Developer
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Company is an eCommerce leader specializing in high quality cables, components and accessories for computer and consumer electronics. Established in 2002, we have built our reputation by the word of mouth of our customers. The Company brand's greatest claim to fame is our consistent ability to deliver premium quality products on par with the best known national brands at prices far below the retail average along with unmatched speed and service. Many of our products are produced in ISO9001 and ISO14001 facilities and maintain the highest standards for production and work environment. Currently, the vast majority of products we sell are RoHS compliant, reducing their environmental impact. We are a CCR Trading Partner, a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business and have been named an Inc 500 company for the last 3 years in a row, 2008, 2009 & 2010.
We review thousands of products in search of the best products and value to bring to our customers. Our product catalog currently includes thousands of home theater products, PC peripherals, and other accessories.
Our overall business philosophy focuses on the needs of our customers. We consistently strive to deliver higher quality products in less time and at a lower cost and our huge inventory is ready for immediate delivery.
Responsible for building and managing various applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building/modifying applications using .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Ajax, Google Linux, MVC Framework, MVC, Design Pattern, MS SQL 2008/2012
- Understanding security standards such as OWASP regarding web applications and applying them to the codes
- Understanding the IT infrastructure of Monoprice
- Leading/harmonizing the programmers to complete the projects
- Understanding the company's policies and programming rules and help the programmers to follow them.
Communicating internal users for creating/modifying web applications
To perform this job successfully, the employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
7 more years of experience as a programmer, programmer/analyst
Bachelor’s degree in programming or related field required.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- 7+ years experience in building business applications
- 7+ years experience in using .NET Framework, C#, etc.
- 7+ years experience in using .Net, MS SQL Server
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of management, employees, end users and customers.
- Ability to prioritize projects
- A passion for the job and a commitment to excellence
Ability to read, write simple correspondence, and communicate with customers in a clear, easily understood manner in English.
Ability to perform intermediate level mathematics such as calculating discounts, percentages.
Ability to carryout simple written and oral instructions.
INTERACTION WITH OTHERS
The employee must be able to follow company policies; receive directions from others; work effectively with co-workers in a constructive and positive manner; listen to and objectively consider ideas and suggestions for improvement; keep others informed of work progress, deadlines, or other pertinent issues; address problems constructively to find acceptable solutions; keep commitments; and always respect the diversity of the company’s workforce in actions, words and deeds.