- Chicago, IL
Panopta provides Infrastructure Monitoring as a Service for public/private cloud, hybrid, on-prem, and service provider environments. It is designed to effectively monitor the complex, multi-tiered applications which make up a large majority of the Internet today. We take great pride in our agility and ability to meet the demands of a rapidly changing industry which continues to shift on a daily basis. Founded in 2007, we’ve built a tight-knit team full of the brightest and most skilled folks available. We don’t sacrifice quality and always put our customers above all. You won’t find people here who work to satisfy a 9 to 5. Passion for our products and customers is a requirement!
This is a hybrid role which merges the job characteristics of developer relations, a community manager, and a growth hacker. You will be responsible for evangelizing about the infrastructure monitoring industry and the Panopta product/brand. Panopta’s customer base is a highly technical audience and you will be expected to create a vibrant and engaged community which helps drive the product’s continued growth and direction.
Because of the dynamic nature of this role, you will be expected to work with various groups (product, developers, sales, marketing) to develop new ideas and approaches to demonstrate the above mentioned goals. This will include meeting customers, generating content, social media engagement, webinars, and attending conferences/meetups in order to connect with relevant members of the community. While your focus will start off as fairly broad, you will have the opportunity to specialize based on your interests and success.
Panopta is looking for a detailed oriented, highly organized and proactive individual who enjoys working with customers and has a passion for technology. Our team is extremely fast paced and agile with an intense work ethic, so expect to work very hard but receive a great deal of satisfaction from making a visible impact in a fun and enthusiastic environment.
Requirements / Experience / Skills / Education;
- Strong understanding of internet technology concepts;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); solution oriented;
- Must be a fast learner; detail oriented; collaborative and decisive;
- Strong work ethic, good sense of humor;
- Well organized; ability to push multiple projects forward in parallel;
- Light scripting experience in open source languages is a huge plus;
- Unique and rewarding work environment that fosters creativity and teamwork;
- A great deal of autonomy and the ability to set your own charter
- Establish yourself as a known personality and contributor in the technology community
- Working with smart and fun people along with cutting edge of technology
- Relocation assistance available for the right candidate
Panopta is an an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.