Sales Development Representative
- Chicago, IL
Panopta provides Infrastructure Monitoring as a Service for public/private cloud, hybrid, on-prem, and service provider environments. It is designed to effectively monitor the complex, multi-tiered applications which make up a large majority of the Internet today. We take great pride in our agility and ability to meet the demands of a rapidly changing industry which continues to shift on a daily basis. Founded in 2007, we’ve built a tight-knit team full of the brightest and most skilled folks available. We don’t sacrifice quality and always put our customers above all. You won’t find people here who work to satisfy a 9 to 5. Passion for our products and customers is a requirement!
We are looking for a sales development rep (SDR) to support both inbound and outbound growth efforts. You will be responsible for engaging with prospects via multiple channels (email, phone, social) to qualify opportunities which are a good fit for Panopta. You will be expected to build a strong understanding of how Panopta works and be able to engage in introductory solution-oriented conversations with prospects.
Panopta is looking for a detailed oriented, highly organized and proactive individual who enjoys working with customers and has a passion for technology. Our team is extremely fast paced and agile with an intense work ethic, so expect to work very hard but receive a great deal of satisfaction from making a visible impact in a fun and enthusiastic environment.
- Learn the Panopta platform and understand general monitoring concepts
- Operate the various tools in our sales stack to manage prospects, leads and opportunities
- Focus on pushing prospects and leads through the qualification process efficiently and effectively
- Establish contact with prospects and leads daily via the appropriate channels
- Develop and present new ideas/strategies to improve the sales prospecting process
- Strong understanding of internet technology concepts
- Must be a fast learner and self driven, with a strong sense of curiosity to expand your base of technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency and a good sense of humor
- Well organized; great note taker;
- Aware and present; anticipates needs;
- Unique and rewarding work environment that fosters creativity and teamwork;
- Working with smart and fun people along with cutting edge of technology.
- Uncapped commissions for closed opportunities
Panopta is an an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.