- Fort Collins, CO
Panum Group is seeking a Contracts/Acquisitions SME with government agency experience to provide services in the Fort Collins, CO.
Contracts & Acquisitions Support Overview:
The OCIO at NRCS requires contracts and acquisitions support to ensure best outcomes for goods, services, pricing, and terms for across work streams within Office of the CIO at NRCS. The OCIO requires activities associated with the organization’s business contracting life cycle, policy, procedure, revision, and improvement.
- 5-8 Years of Contracting/Acquisition experience.
- Closely work with departmental decision-makers/business-line or program/project managers and vendors to ensure business needs and contracting objectives are met in the best interest of the Federal Government and NRCS.
- Assist in designing high-level contract strategy and driving implementation of strategic contract opportunities with significant impact to the organization.
- Lead the effort in design an internal contract compliance program
- Provide acquisitions expertise in implementation, execution and administration, and participates in development of business alliance and partnering, acquisitions, source selection procedures and process, and business determinations.
- Provide information to the OCIO, procurement team, and others with a need to know during all phases of the contracting cycle.
- Develop and edit solicitation documents such as PWS requirements, RFIs, RFPs and RFQs
- Evaluate and/or monitors contract performance and provides feedback to the OCIO and responsible management staff.
- Conduct market research to determine best IT solutions for the agency.
- Monitor administration of acquisitions and contracts to ensure proper fulfillment of contract terms consistent with the organization’s policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Responsible for contract policy and procedure revision and improvement.
- Other duties as assigned
PANUM is an equal employment opportunity employer