Front-End .Net Developer
- San Francisco, CA
Long term contract in SF City (local candidates)
Looking for a Front-End .Net Developer responsible for development of intranet applications in support of customer impact projects and infrastructure.
- 8+ years Web Developer and database analytics experience.
- Strong experience with Visual Basic.NET, other .NET programming languages and .NET 2.0/3.0 framework.
- Experience in the development and implementation of moderately complex to complex intranet/ windows applications using VB .Net
- Proficient in SQL Server 2005/2008 database development. Strong database design, UI development and data analysis skills. Experience with backend systems, databases and data models.
- Knowledge of web technologies to lead projects resulting in development/enhancements of web-based applications
- Demonstrated experience developing web-enabled database applications, module design and using programming tools to write scripts
- Advanced debugging skills so as to also be able to debug system-wide technical problems in unfamiliar areas
- Experience in MS Access, Excel and SQL skills - knowledge of using SQL as a tool for data analyses
- Experience automating reports using SSRS, TSQL, MS Access with a wide range on output formats.
- Experience with Oracle databases and warehouses
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.