- Associates degree or 5+ years related experience
- 2+ years management experience
- Valid Driver’s License and able to meet PSI’s driving requirements
- Reliable transportation to and from work and client sites
- Master of interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: English
- Complex problem solving skills, ability to multi-task
- Strong grasp of financial concepts including budgets and P&L’s
- Above average computer skills including MS Office products; time keeping
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work on and lead a team
- Self-starter; entrepreneurial by nature
- Comply with PSI background, and drug testing policies
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Environment: Work is performed in an indoor and outdoor environment; possible travel from site to site; exposure to all types of weather and temperature conditions.
Physical: Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to walk, stand, and sit for
prolonged periods of time; to frequently stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb, reach, twist, grasp, and make repetitive hand movement in the performance of daily duties; to climb; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull moderate amounts of weight; and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
Vision: See in the normal visual range with or without correction.
Hearing: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
The duties listed herein are typical of this position. This list should not be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be assigned and required. All duties must be performed in accordance with PSI established standards and procedures.