- Indianapolis, IN
Parking Solutions provides service-driven excellence through a one-of-a-kind customer experience. For over 20 years PSI has created innovative strategies for our client partners and exceeded parkers’ expectations delivering unparalleled customer service and value-added components. A true parking partner, Parking Solutions listens to clients and tailors each experience to meet their needs. For more information: www.parkingsolutionsinc.com
We are in search of valets for the Indianapolis Airport.
Our valets possess excellent customer service and communication skills, a positive attitude and a
professional appearance and demeanor.
Valets safely, courteously, and efficiently handle the parking needs of patrons;
park and retrieve vehicles with a sense of urgency (walking briskly).
They must possess:
- Safe driving skills and a valid driver's license with a clean driving record (no more than a combination of two moving violations and/or accidents, within a three-year period)
- The ability to drive all type of vehicles, including those with manual transmissions
- The ability to be able to work in all elements of weather
- The ability to stand for long periods of time and walk briskly
- The ability to accommodate a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A minimum of 2 years of driving experience
- Be a minimum of 18 years old
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- No criminal record
- A professional appearance and demeanor
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Basic verbal communication skills-ability to converse with customers
- The ability to assist customers in/out of vehicles as needed
- Endurance to expeditiously and safely retrieve customer vehicle
- The ability to effectively communicate and work within a team environment as well as having the ability to work well independently
- Schedule flexibility, including availability in the evenings and on the weekends
Candidates should be able to work flexible hours.
Please note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.