- Cleveland Clinic, OH
Parking Solutions provides service-driven excellence through a one-of-a-kind customer experience. For over 20 years PSI has created innovative strategies for our client partners and exceeded parkers’ expectations delivering unparalleled customer service and value-added components. A true parking partner, Parking Solutions listens to clients and tailors each experience to meet their needs. For more information: www.parkingsolutionsinc.com
This position is responsible for ensuring a clean and debris free facility as well as helping to increase customer convenience by assisting with any type of customer issue in the parking area to include, lock-out, flat tires, battery jump and lost vehicle assistance. Proactively approach, greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive customer service. Responsible for all other duties assigned.
- ØEnsure each guest receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes proactively greeting and thanking each guest through the use of scripted responses.
- ØMaintain established policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, and safety and environmental control.
- ØAssist in jumping dead batteries of customers and employees of facility.
- ØAssist in changing tires for any cars in self park facility for customers and employees of facility.
- ØAssist in helping customers and employees find lost vehicles.
- ØKeep service drive, parking lot and all other areas of responsibility clean of debris.
- ØProperly dispose of tires, batteries or other service products as directed.
- ØFollow established dress code and hygiene guidelines; including being properly identified.
- ØAlert appropriate personnel if suspicious activity is noticed during the regular course of duty or of any unsafe driving conditions.
- ØPrepare and maintain accurate maintenance logs for vehicles.
- ØPrepare and maintain accurate cleaning checklists for all facilities as assigned.
- ØPerform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- This is a Fulltime position with a pay rate of $8.50 - $9.50 per hour. This is a third shift position.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- ØHigh degree of attention required preventing injury to others and damage to vehicles when operating vehicles in and around facilities.
- ØProven track record of meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- ØUnderstand and respond appropriately to basic customer and employee inquiries with exceptional communication skills.
- ØAbility to analyze and solve problems.
- ØAbility to operate equipment in assigned area to include: golf carts, sweeper, trucks and power washer.
- ØMust have drivers license with good driving record.
- ØAbility to jog to stand for long periods of time.
- ØAbility to work in an environment that is not necessarily protected from weather and temperature changes with exposure to hot, cold, wet, humid or windy weather conditions for long periods of time.
- ØMust be 18 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license with a MVR criteria meeting company guidelines.
- ØMust be able to lift, push, pull objects up to 50 pounds with reasonable accommodation, and exhibit full range of motion including standing, bending, stooping, kneeling, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, climbing, balancing and crouching.
- ØAbility to stand continuously and perform job functions for a full shift.
- ØEducation minimum: high school diploma or equivalent
- ØRead, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions.
- ØApplicants may be rejected if an interview or background check reveals that the applicant has been convicted of a felony or offense against property such as receipt of stolen property, larceny, embezzlement, burglary or similar convictions.
Please note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pay rate $ 8.50 - 9.50 per hour.