- Columbus, OH
Parking Solutions provides service-driven excellence through a one-of-a-kind customer experience. For over 20 years PSI has created innovative strategies for our client partners and exceeded parkers’ expectations delivering unparalleled customer service and value-added components. A true parking partner, Parking Solutions listens to clients and tailors each experience to meet their needs. For more information: www.parkingsolutionsinc.com
Develop and implement sourcing and recruiting strategies to attract qualified external candidates to meet established business goals, objectives and approved requisitions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Establish and maintain network of recruiting sources in each market
- Ensure accurate and timely data is recorded in the requisition and applicant tracking system for compliance and reporting metrics
- Maintain recruiting source contact data by market
- Create and report statistical information as it relates to recruiting
- Train hiring managers on proper interviewing techniques, orientation, and policy and procedures related to recruiting and on-boarding
- Partner extensively with Hiring Managers to coordinate selection process, promote local recruiting activity and gain understanding of local market
- Completion of weekly report on employment activity, exit interview on terminating employees, completion of unemployment claims, representation at unemployment hearings, and orientation of new employees as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- 2 years proven experience recruiting in a service organization, including demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategies for high volume non-exempt hire.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems
- Experience working in team-oriented, collaborative environment
Skills & Abilities:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely well developed planning and organization skills with ability to handle multiple priorities
- Knowledge and experience in best practices related to candidate process management, behavioral interviewing, and other assessment techniques
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail
Please note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.