Self Park Supervisor 3rd Shift
- Cleveland, OH
Parking Solutions provides service-driven excellence through a one-of-a-kind customer experience. For over 20 years PSI has created innovative strategies for our client partners and exceeded parkers’ expectations delivering unparalleled customer service and value-added components. A true parking partner, Parking Solutions listens to clients and tailors each experience to meet their needs. For more information: www.parkingsolutionsinc.com
- Ensure each guest receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes proactively greeting and thanking each guest.
- Authorize and manage break schedules and other shift options as required
- The ability to establish strong client relations, warm and compassionate customer relations, leadership and development of service improvements is essential
- Ensure on-going training, promotions, performance reviews, and disciplinary measures are administered according to policy and procedure.
- Provide feedback to Manager for associate performance reviews.
- Must possess guest service skills and be capable of monitoring and training staff to provide exceptional guest service to sensitive Hospital patients and visitors on a daily basis as they arrive.
- Experience in working in a high-volume, fast paced environment is highly desirable
- Prepare schedules and compile payroll data as requested by Manager
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 0-1 years management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to operate a computer
- Ability to control flows of traffic.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional service and interpersonal skills that are interpreted as positive and customer service oriented
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Understand and respond appropriately to basic customer and employee inquiries
Please note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.