Hospital Valet - Adena
- Chillicothe, OH
Parking Solutions provides service-driven excellence through a one-of-a-kind customer experience. For over 20 years PSI has created innovative strategies for our client partners and exceeded parkers’ expectations delivering unparalleled customer service and value-added components. A true parking partner, Parking Solutions listens to clients and tailors each experience to meet their needs. For more information: www.parkingsolutionsinc.com
Parking Solutions for Healthcare Valet Attendants possess a positive attitude, excellent customer service skills, and the care and empathy necessary in a hospital setting. Our attendants safely, courteously and efficiently handle the parking needs of patients, guests and all levels of hospital employees.
- Exceptional customer services skills
- Safe driving record
- Ability to drive all types of vehicles (stick shift/manual)
- Assist customers in/out of their vehicles
- Able to work in all elements of weather and stand for long periods of time
- Effectively communicate and work within a team environment
- Meet PSI's professional grooming standards
Must be a honest individual that enjoys making a positive impact in lives of others
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Pass criminal background check (10 year check), and reference check
- At least 4 months experience driving a manual transmission
- Experience in service/healthcare/hospitality a plus
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work between the days of Monday - Friday
Candidates should be able to work flexible hours.
Please note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.