Valet Site Supervisor- Adena
- Chillicothe, OH
Parking Solutions provides service-driven excellence through a one-of-a-kind customer experience. For over 20 years PSI has created innovative strategies for our client partners and exceeded parkers’ expectations delivering unparalleled customer service and value-added components. A true parking partner, Parking Solutions listens to clients and tailors each experience to meet their needs. For more information: www.parkingsolutionsinc.com
Oversee all aspects of a facility, including operations and staffing, to ensure an exceptional customer experience, compliance with PSI policies and procedures, and a satisfied client.
Essential Job Functions:
- Adherence to corporate policies and procedures; clearly communicates their importance to staff
- Maintain existing customer base
- Build strong client relationships
- Market and evaluate new business opportunities
- Assure cash control; adherence to company cash handling procedures
- Set measurable goals and expectations for self and team
- Insure customer loyalty by providing excellent customer service and responding immediately to customer concerns
- Provide initial and on-going training and support to staff
- Assist with grooming of promotable employees
- Schedule employees to assure adequate staffing at all times
- Provide timely reports to payroll and Human Resources
- Review payroll to assure accuracy
- Participate in the hiring and employee management processes
- Establish and manage site in accordance with budget
- Manage expenses not to exceed budget
- Assure garage is appropriately staffed
- Avoid over-time situations
- Participate in company meetings as required
- Provide updates to management as requested
- Ability to work extended hours, including nights & weekends
- Associates degree or 5+ years related experience
- 2+ years management experience
- Valid Driver’s License and able to meet PSI’s driving requirements
- Reliable transportation to and from work and client sites
- Master of interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: English
- Complex problem solving skills, ability to multi-task
- Strong grasp of financial concepts including budgets and P&L’s
- Above average computer skills including MS Office products; time keeping
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work on and lead a team
- Self-starter; entrepreneurial by nature
- Comply with PSI background, and drug testing policies
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Environment: Work is performed in an indoor and outdoor environment; possible travel from site to site; exposure to all types of weather and temperature conditions.
- Physical: Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to walk, stand, and sit for
prolonged periods of time; to frequently stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb, reach, twist, grasp, and make repetitive hand movement in the performance of daily duties; to climb; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull moderate amounts of weight; and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
- Vision: See in the normal visual range with or without correction.
- Hearing: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
Please note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Work hours typically anywhere from 6:45am-7pm Monday thru Friday.