Cashier Supervisor-Part Time
- Columbus, OH
Parking Solutions provides service-driven excellence through a one-of-a-kind customer experience. For over 20 years PSI has created innovative strategies for our client partners and exceeded parkers’ expectations delivering unparalleled customer service and value-added components. A true parking partner, Parking Solutions listens to clients and tailors each experience to meet their needs. For more information: www.parkingsolutionsinc.com
The Cashier Supervisors report directly to the Airport Long Term Staffing Manager and
Assistant Long Term Staffing Manager. They are responsible for enforcing the policies
and procedures as stated in this manual and otherwise directed from time to time. The
Cashier Supervisors are responsible for keeping Management appraised of any
personnel, equipment, or material issues that may have an impact on the operational
capability of the company.
- Providing support for cashiers enabling them to perform there duties with excellence and provide superior customer service.
- Maintaining schedules as dictated by the Airport Authority insuring all call offs are filled as soon as possible and keeping management apprised of vacant shift issues.
- Train Cashiers on all aspects of the position.
- Monitoring and issuing warning reports relative to tardiness, unexcused absences, no call/no shows. Warning reports should be issued immediately or as soon as the cashier is next available.
- Issuing warning reports for cashier shortages.
- Ensuring all cashier paperwork is completed.
- Issue Cashier Starting funds.
- Responsibility for rotating bank owned by the Airport Authority.
- Responsibility for keys to drop safes, booths and offices.
- Maintaining drop log for money counter to verify cashier drops.
- Conduct safe audits daily to ensure there is no loss of funds.
- Customer support and assistance.
- Issuing disciplinary action to cashiers when necessary for PSI policy infractions
- Monitoring of lot capacities and notifications to Managers.
- Other duties assigned by the Long Term Staffing Manager or Assistant Long Term Staffing Manager which are related to their daily responsibilities.
- Updating of Cashier “RED BOOK”.
Valid Ohio driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations/accidents in the last 3 years.
Able to pass background check and drug screens (including random)
High school diploma/GED required
Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English
Able to lead, coach, and motivate staff
Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
Ability to work independently and within established guidelines.
Strong customer service and problem solving skills.
Have reliable transportation to and from the worksite
Demonstrate leadership characteristics, possess the ability to motivate others, and work well without direct supervision.
Please note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This non-exempt, hourly, part time position will be a Saturday Shift 10:00am-6:00pm, Sunday Shift from 6:30am-2:30pm and Friday and Monday 3:00pm-7:00pm Starting wage will be minimum $11.00/hr., based on experience.