Dispatcher for Parking Solutions
- Cleveland, OH
Parking Solutions provides service-driven excellence through a one-of-a-kind customer experience. For over 20 years PSI has created innovative strategies for our client partners and exceeded parkers’ expectations delivering unparalleled customer service and value-added components. A true parking partner, Parking Solutions listens to clients and tailors each experience to meet their needs. For more information: www.parkingsolutionsinc.com
Responsible for answering and dispatching phone calls to appropriate locations around the Cleveland Clinic Campus according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones. Confer with customers or supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems, and requests for service.
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team.
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of management and employees.
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer proficiency with ability to learn new programs quickly
Ability to be consistently attentive, resourceful, efficient, and courteous
- Ensure timely and efficient answering and dispatching phone calls to appropriate locations
- Answer lane intercoms quickly and efficiently
- Technology service calls
- Document employee call-offs and other messages
- Data entry duties including valet retrieval times
Candidates should be able to work flexible hours. We are anticipating this being a FT position.
Please note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.