Valet at Hillcrest Hospital
- Cleveland, OH
Parking Solutions provides service-driven excellence through a one-of-a-kind customer experience. For over 20 years PSI has created innovative strategies for our client partners and exceeded parkers’ expectations delivering unparalleled customer service and value-added components. A true parking partner, Parking Solutions listens to clients and tailors each experience to meet their needs. For more information: www.parkingsolutionsinc.com
- Adherence to corporate policies and procedures
- Meet and exceed objectives for valets
- Meets PSI grooming standards; proper uniform attire (No visible tattoos or piercings)
- Practice safe driving skills
- Report all incidents immediately to supervisor
- Adherence to company cash handling procedures
- Insure customer loyalty by providing excellent customer service and responding immediately to customer concerns
- Flexibility to hours, including nights & weekends
- Keep valet area neat & clean
- Extensive experience driving manual transmission vehicles (stick shift)
- 2+ years safe driving experience
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License and able to meet PSI’s driving requirements
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills: English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work on a team
- Ability to multi-task and follow directions
- Ability to work independently and within established guidelines
- Comply with PSI background, and drug testing policies
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Environment: Work is performed in mostly an outdoor environment; and in varying weather and temperature conditions.
Physical: Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to walk, stand for
Vision: See in the normal visual range with or without correction.
Hearing: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
The duties listed herein are typical of this position. This list should not be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be assigned and required. All duties must be performed in accordance with PSI established standards and procedures
Candidates must have open availability throughout the week.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, 401(k) available for Full-Time position (30+ hours per week)
401(k) available for Part-Time position
Please note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.