Airwatch Mobile Management Engineer
- Union, NJ
1525 Morris Ave.
UNION, NJ 07083
Company: Leading Pharmaceutical
Location: Summit, NJ
Start Date: ASAP
Contract End Date: 6 month contract w/possible extension
Job Type: W2 Contract/right to hire or Corp to Corp/right to hire
Job Title: Airwatch Mobile Management Engineer
Celgene has an immediate need for a mobile device management Engineer with Airwatch Solution
The responsibilities will include:
Manage, trouble shoot, and optimize the currently existing MDM system.
- Administer/Manage mobile devices (entire life cycle)
- Recommend improvement, adjustment, and strategy for future needs.
- Build a Mobile Application Management corporate store
- Plan, create, deploy, and maintain security policies to be enforced and pushed to mobile devices.
- Monitor and track mobile devices connected to GM applications and network as well as mobile-device-related issues associated with security compliance.
- Manage the distribution of mobile applications along with license management for authorized mobile devices.
- Maintain inventory for mobile applications and perform comprehensive inventory scans of mobile devices and software.
- Maintain weekly MDM statistics and generate reports.
- Plan, install, and test new or updated MDM systems/components to optimize/enhance MDM solution.
- Develop and maintain documentation of the MDM system’s architecture and configuration to ensure successful ongoing support.
Expert knowledge and experience with the Air-Watch Mobile Device Management System. Experience with Good for Enterprise a plus. Duties include
- Configuration of mobile policy management for IOS, Android, and Windows Mobile/Phone platforms.
- Device management including watch list, patches, bulk update, custom attributes, and groups management.
- Mobile Device enrollment and decommission management
- Over-the-Air Mobile application distribution, maintenance, and update
- Monitoring mobile devices' compliance and asset tracking
- Experience with Exchange ActiveSync, VPN and Wi-Fi setup, deploying certificates
- Experience with installation, configuration, maintenance, and production of a Mobile Device Management System: Test and Production environments on Windows Server or Unix platform
- Basic Computer network and software application security
- Software Application configuration, installation, and maintenance on Microsoft or Unix platforms
- Relational Data Base Management including installation, maintenance, and operation, preferably SQL Server 2005 and higher
If you are interested, please e-mail me your resume in word document so that we can discuss further details and submit you to the client immediately. Also, please provide the following information:
Desired Hourly Rate:
Reason for leaving current or last position:
Explain any Gaps in your resume if any:
If you are not interested, but know someone else who might be interested in this position please forward this resume to your friend.
Patel Consultants has been in Business since 1973. To get more information on Patel Consultants please view our website at http://www.patelcorp.com.
SR Technical Recruiter
1525 Morris Avenue
Union, NJ 07083