- Cincinnati, OH
PatientPoint® is the leader and innovator of patient and physician engagement solutions at the point of care. PatientPoint award-winning patient education programs and care coordination platform drive meaningful outcomes for patients, healthcare providers and program sponsors. The PatientPoint Care Coordination Platform is the first mobile-enabled care coordination and patient engagement platform to be prevalidated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for 2011 patient-centered medical home (PCMH) criteria. PatientPoint serves more than 61,000 physicians across all programs and more than 570 hospitals throughout the U.S., and impacts over 456 million patient and caregiver exposures annually. Learn more at www.patientpoint.com.
The main responsibility of a data analyst involves understanding, analyzing and interpreting data collected. They present their conclusions in charts, graphs or spreadsheets, so clients and/or other members of the company can easily understand the information.
Analysts must import, clean and validate data, often using databases they designed for this purpose. They must also write reports, and answer questions concerning the results. This role requires attention to detail, analytical skills, a passion for numbers, and the ability to multi-task.
Key requirements include
- Support of key clients, sales support, data mining, and analysis using syndicated data.
- Strong sense of urgency, superlative analytical skills, creative problem solving, and understanding of statistical methodologies required.
- Work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Able to present findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. Requires ability to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical thinking by looking at the numbers, trends, and data, analyzing and determining conclusions based on the findings.
- Data is precise. Data analysts have to make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Proficiency in mathematics and related fields is also desirable.
- Must have 4 year degree (preferably in market research).
- 2+ years of marketing research experience.
- Background/Experience in healthcare or pharmaceuticals a plus.
Offices in Chicago, NYC, Little Rock and Orlando – Headquartered in Cincinnati.
PatientPoint is committed to finding the best candidate every time for every position and we proudly comply with all Federal and State employment laws while doing so.
Your information will be kept confidential in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.