Sr. Program Director
- Cincinnati, OH
PatientPoint® is the leader and innovator of patient and physician engagement solutions at the point of care. PatientPoint award-winning patient education programs and care coordination platform drive meaningful outcomes for patients, healthcare providers and program sponsors. The PatientPoint Care Coordination Platform is the first mobile-enabled care coordination and patient engagement platform to be prevalidated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for 2011 patient-centered medical home (PCMH) criteria. PatientPoint serves more than 61,000 physicians across all programs and more than 570 hospitals throughout the U.S., and impacts over 456 million patient and caregiver exposures annually. Learn more at www.patientpoint.com.
This individual must possess strong strategic thinking and planning skills as well as be a demonstrated leader with fine detail orientation. Marketing, branding and project management skills are critical as well the ability to build trust and collaboration to foster strong working relationships with key constituents. The successful Senior Program Director must be able to work with teammates driven to support each of our constituents—client, practice/physician, and patient/caregiver—in a structure that rewards achievement and accountability in keeping the needs of our constituents in balance.
Key responsibilities of the Sr. Program Director include:
- Develops annual strategic plans to enhance and execute PatientPoint patient-facing programs.
- Directs and oversees execution of the plans.
- Ensures sales/marketing projects are consistent with strategic briefs to accomplish program objectives.
- Monitors projects to ensure delivery on time and on budget.
Sales/Client Strategic and Tactical Collaboration
- Acts as strategic consultant to sales execs to understand brand objectives/align programs to meet those objectives.
- Develops pricing and proposals working collaboratively with sales and research.
- Maintains regular contact with sales execs to ensure client satisfaction with the programs.
- Leads the development of effective brand sponsorship messages through collaboration with the brand, its agencies, and the PP ad development team, by acting as “account director” to lead the sponsorship message creative development process from pre-production to publish/transmission.
Creative/Editorial Strategic and Tactical Collaboration
- Works closely with editors, designers, and developers to deliver innovative and compelling healthcare point-of-care solutions that leverage the best of digital signage, internet, and mobile marketing technologies.
- Adds strategic business value though her/his ability to develop and execute revenue-producing enhancements to the programs.
Customer Experience Team (CET) Strategic and Tactical Collaboration
- Works with CET to make the programs an indispensable part of the practice environment.
- Gains knowledge of the practice environment and turns learnings into program improvements.
- Builds trusting, working relationships with doctors and key staff members to get insights, collaboration, and cooperation with program activities.
- Influences the communications objectives and tactics associated with CET activities.
General Program Management
- Helps ensure contract deliverables are met and/or exceeded on time and on budget.
- Leads program activities coordinating as necessary with other functional teams.
- Audits and influences critical process areas to ensure key business metrics are met.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to enhance the programs; identifies new ideas to improve practice satisfaction and drive program success.
- Develops research plans with head of Research/Analytics and ensures research objectives are met.
- Develops program budgets, with input from functional team leaders, to achieve margin targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6 plus years of program management experience, preferably in the healthcare industry
Offices in Chicago, NYC, Little Rock and Orlando – Headquartered in Cincinnati.
PatientPoint is committed to finding the best candidate every time for every position and we proudly comply with all Federal and State employment laws while doing so.
Your information will be kept confidential in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.