Director, Provider Solutions (RP)
- Cincinnati, OH
PatientPoint® is the leader and innovator of patient and physician engagement solutions at the point of care. PatientPoint award-winning patient education programs and care coordination platform drive meaningful outcomes for patients, healthcare providers and program sponsors. The PatientPoint Care Coordination Platform is the first mobile-enabled care coordination and patient engagement platform to be prevalidated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for 2011 patient-centered medical home (PCMH) criteria. PatientPoint serves more than 61,000 physicians across all programs and more than 570 hospitals throughout the U.S., and impacts over 456 million patient and caregiver exposures annually. Learn more at www.patientpoint.com.
The position is responsible for executing the established territorial strategy of selling our product to physician offices and specialty provider groups within the respective metropolitan statistical area (MSA) to meet define targets including the following:
* Waiting Room Solutions
* Exam Room Solutions
* PracticeWire Medical News
* Hospital Waiting Room Solutions
* Inpatient/Outpatient Patient Guides
The position is responsible for the sell-in of products within Network & Hospital Solutions.
1) Network Solutions: The leader provider of physician and patient education programs in the country. Currently utilized by over 60,000 physicians.
2) Hospital Solutions: The leading communications partner to over 550 hospitals offering a family of products aimed at educating the patient population through print and digital programs.
The successful candidate will be effective in quickly establishing relationships with key decision makers, managing multiple goals and closing the sale. The position is responsible for marketing various patient engagement, educational and compliance programs within a selected territory/region to both current client and new prospects. This position will be essential to achieving overall goals and will be an integral member of the territory team. Travel will be required.
Performance is 100% benchmarked against individual sales goals. An uncompromising work ethic is critical and the following attributes are common among our top performers and essential for success in this position:
• Persuasive—A convincing communicator and presenter
• Self-Starter—Excels working independently
• Leadership—Provides strategic direction and oversight for Provider Solutions Representatives (PSR’s) and Coordinated Care Solutions (CCS) Representatives
• Management —Coordinates execution of sales strategies by all sales roles in relevant territory
• Highly Organized— Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills
• Goal Oriented—Possesses a winning competitive spirit
• Resourceful—Clever, industrious and adapts quickly
• Self-Assured—Exhibits and inspires confidence
• Integrity – Provides accurate information to customers and corporate personnel
• Strong Communicator – Exhibits very strong verbal and written communication skills
• Positive “Can Do” Attitude
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Creatively execute sales activities for assigned territory to meet business objectives
• Prospecting new customers including in person and telephone cold calls
• Develop strategies and enhance relationships with small physician offices and specialty group practices in assigned territory which will include cold calls as well as scheduling appointments with existing customers in order to determine additional opportunities.
• Effective planning to conduct sales calls and/or presentations to customers physically on daily basis.
• Ensuring effective and timely follow-up to sales calls
• Liaising between the company and the customers for up-to-date information on customer needs and competitive landscape
• Continuously updating existing customer management system (Salesforce.com)
• Continuously enhancing one’s knowledge of issues impacting the medical community as well as industry trends
• Networking through membership and attendance at several national and regional healthcare associations
• Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner
• Using marketing material to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency
• Preparing and submitting expense reports as necessary
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal support departments.
• Attend and participate effectively in territory, regional and national sales meetings
• Communicate and collaborate with territory manager on specified quarterly goals and achievements
• Base salary plus monthly commission and car allowance as well as quarterly bonuses
• Flex scheduling (work from home office)
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Profit sharing
• 401k (company automatically contributes 3% of pre-tax earnings to employees' 401k
• 4 year degree from accredited institution
• 4 plus years of outside sales experience with proven track record
• Experience selling into roviders such as pharma, med tech and tech is desired
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Experience in using Salesforce is preferred
Offices in Chicago, NYC, Little Rock and Orlando – Headquartered in Cincinnati.
PatientPoint is committed to finding the best candidate every time for every position and we proudly comply with all Federal and State employment laws while doing so.
Your information will be kept confidential in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.