Senior .NET Software Developer
- Cincinnati, OH
PatientPoint® is the leader and innovator of patient and physician engagement solutions at the point of care. PatientPoint award-winning patient education programs and care coordination platform drive meaningful outcomes for patients, healthcare providers and program sponsors. The PatientPoint Care Coordination Platform is the first mobile-enabled care coordination and patient engagement platform to be prevalidated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for 2011 patient-centered medical home (PCMH) criteria. PatientPoint serves more than 61,000 physicians across all programs and more than 570 hospitals throughout the U.S., and impacts over 456 million patient and caregiver exposures annually. Learn more at www.patientpoint.com.
The senior .NET Software Developer will play an integral role in designing and creating quality software through proven practices and utilizing emerging technologies. The senior .NET Software Developer will also be responsible for completing development for projects involving the team and individual projects.
Design and develop for the following
- New features for internal customer management system application
- Web services
- Intranet reporting
- Custom applications to support various departmental needs
- Scripts for automation
Create automated unit testing
Create ad hoc SQL queries and scripts
Participate in architecture design
Reinforce best practices for development
- BS in Computer Science, or Equivalent
- 5+ years in work-related .NET software development
- MVVM, OOP, OOD
- Experience with user interface and business logic development
- Visual Studio 2010+/.NET Framework 4.0+
- SQL (Oracle, MS-SQL or equivalent)
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Self-directed and forward thinking
- Experience working closely with business analysts and domain experts to identify and refine business requirements
- XML, LINQ
- Web Services, Web API, WCF, ASP.NET
- Oracle (SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL)
- TOAD, SQL Developer, or equivalent
- Subversion, TeamCity
- PowerShell, Process Automation
- Workflow Foundation
- IOC containers
Offices in Chicago, NYC, Little Rock and Orlando – Headquartered in Cincinnati.
PatientPoint is committed to finding the best candidate every time for every position and we proudly comply with all Federal and State employment laws while doing so.
Your information will be kept confidential in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.