Field Services Digital Support Specialist
- Cincinnati, OH
PatientPoint® is the leader and innovator of patient and physician engagement solutions at the point of care. PatientPoint award-winning patient education programs and care coordination platform drive meaningful outcomes for patients, healthcare providers and program sponsors. The PatientPoint Care Coordination Platform is the first mobile-enabled care coordination and patient engagement platform to be prevalidated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for 2011 patient-centered medical home (PCMH) criteria. PatientPoint serves more than 61,000 physicians across all programs and more than 570 hospitals throughout the U.S., and impacts over 456 million patient and caregiver exposures annually. Learn more at www.patientpoint.com.
As part of PatientPoint Field Services Digital team; the FSD Support Specialist will work directly on the phone with both field technicians, as well as PatientPoint customers to build a quality standard and high level of service within our Digital Signage network.
The FSD Support Specialist must be a team player and be able to work efficiently with a diverse group of people. They should enjoy working on the phone and in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and be able to handle multiple tasks. Candidate needs to have excellent communication and negotiation skills; both verbal and written. Finally, they must embrace change to support a dynamic department
- Responsible for Level 3 technical support for digital signage network
- Build relationships with customers, vendors and technicians
- Make outbound and receive inbound calls from offices and technicians
- Responsible for appointment scheduling and logistics coordination between customers and vendors
- Serve as the point person between customer and service vendor for all technically related issues
- Provide technical support and ongoing technical training to internal teams; as well as service vendors related to all Digital Signage programs
- Assist to determine, enhance and maintain established quality standards
- Record all customer interactions in internal database
Need to be able to work as part of a high energy and fast moving technical support team, primarily with day-to-day tasks and projects.
- Strong customer service background; minimum 2 years
- Some technical or helpdesk background preferred
- Two years of college; degree preferred
- Self motivated, high energy individual with a “can do” attitude
- Strong work ethic and quality standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of people from IT personnel, Doctors to technicians
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
Offices in Chicago, NYC, Little Rock and Orlando – Headquartered in Cincinnati.
PatientPoint is committed to finding the best candidate every time for every position and we proudly comply with all Federal and State employment laws while doing so.
Your information will be kept confidential in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.