Vice President, Provider Solutions (Central & North FL)
- Orlando, FL
PatientPoint® is the leader and innovator of patient and physician engagement solutions at the point of care. PatientPoint award-winning patient education programs and care coordination platform drive meaningful outcomes for patients, healthcare providers and program sponsors. The PatientPoint Care Coordination Platform is the first mobile-enabled care coordination and patient engagement platform to be prevalidated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for 2011 patient-centered medical home (PCMH) criteria. PatientPoint serves more than 61,000 physicians across all programs and more than 570 hospitals throughout the U.S., and impacts over 456 million patient and caregiver exposures annually. Learn more at www.patientpoint.com.
The position is responsible for establishing territorial strategic direction, managing a small team, identifying client needs and selling of all company products into physician offices, hospitals and health systems within the respective Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) to meet defined targets. The role will have both direct sales and management responsibilities (50/50), including oversight of a 2 to 4 person team comprised of: Provider Solutions Representatives (PSR’s), Coordinated Care Specialists (CCS) and Local Client Sales Advisors (LCS).
The successful candidate will be effective in quickly establishing relationships at the VP level or higher, managing multiple goals, strategy in large account – multiple decision maker sales, giving direction and coordinating team efforts and closing the sale. The position is responsible for managing and growing business within current account base, new client growth and managing a team to exceed goals.
The position is responsible for goals across all divisions: Hospital, Network, Coordinated Care and Outcomes Research. Products include:
- Waiting Room Solutions
- Exam Room Solutions
- PracticeWire Medical News
- Hospital Waiting Room Solutions
- Local Client Solutions – local advertising sales
- Inpatient/Outpatient Patient Guides
- Coordinated Care/Electronic Check in
- Outcomes Research – clinical trial enrollment and adherence
1) Network Solutions: The leader provider of physician and patient education programs in the country. Currently utilized by over 60,000 physicians.
2) Hospital Solutions: The leading communications partner to over 550 hospitals offering a family of products aimed at educating the patient population through print and digital programs.
3) Coordinated Care: Helps providers manage their ever-growing patient populations before, during and between care visits by aggregating data from payers, EMR’s, registries and patients for action planning pre-care, point-of-care, and post-care interventions.
4) Outcomes Research: Leverages all programs and offers practices tools to address the greatest barrier to clinical trials – recruitment, engage patients and physicians in dialogue about clinical trials, educate and empower patients, retain enrolled patients throughout the trial
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and execute an effective business plan for assigned territory to meet business objectives
- Inspire leadership for Provider Solutions Representatives (PSR’s) to achieve established targets and goals that will drive territory achievement
- Prospecting new customers including in person and telephone cold calls
- Develop strategies and enhance relationships with large medical groups and hospitals in assigned territory which will include cold calls as well as scheduling appointments with existing customers in order to determine additional opportunities
- Effective planning to conduct sales calls and/or presentations to customers physically on daily basis.
- Ensuring effective and timely follow-up to sales calls
- Manage the sales activities for the territory roles Provider Solutions Representatives (PSR’s) and Coordinated Care Solutions representatives (CCS) through strong follow-up, mentoring, coaching and feedback best practices
- Liaising between the company and the customers for up-to-date information on customer needs and competitive landscape
- Continuously updating existing customer management system (Salesforce.com)
- Continuously enhancing one’s knowledge of issues impacting the medical community as well as industry trends
- Networking through membership and attendance at several national and regional healthcare associations
- Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner
- Using marketing material to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency
- Preparing and submitting expense reports as necessary
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal support departments.
- Plan and collaborate with Territory team members through regularly scheduled meetings and communication channels
- Attend and participate effectively in Regional and National Sales Meetings
- Communicate and collaborate with Regional Manager on specified quarterly goals and achievement
Performance is 100% benchmarked against individual sales goals. An uncompromising work ethic is critical and the following attributes are common among our top performers and essential for success in this position:
- Persuasive—A convincing communicator and presenter
- Self-Starter—Excels working independently
- Leadership—Provides strategic direction and oversight for Provider Solutions Representatives (PSR’s) and Coordinated Care Solutions (CCS) Representatives
- Management —Coordinates execution of sales strategies by all sales roles in relevant territory
- Highly Organized— Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Goal Oriented—Possesses a winning competitive spirit
- Resourceful—Clever, industrious and adapts quickly
- Self-Assured—Exhibits and inspires confidence
- Integrity – Provides accurate information to customers and corporate personnel
- Strong Communicator – Exhibits very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive “Can Do” Attitude
- 4 year degree from accredited institution
- 5 to 10 years provider/hospital sales experience – HCIT preferred
- Proven sales experience and successful track record selling into Executive and C-suite
- Minimum of 2 years management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience in using Salesforce is preferred
- Base salary plus monthly commission and car allowance as well as quarterly bonuses
- Flex scheduling (work from home office)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Profit sharing
- 401k (company automatically contributes 3% of pre-tax earnings to employees' 401k
Offices in Chicago, NYC, Little Rock and Orlando – Headquartered in Cincinnati.
PatientPoint is committed to finding the best candidate every time for every position and we proudly comply with all Federal and State employment laws while doing so.
Your information will be kept confidential in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.