- Cincinnati, OH
PatientPoint® is the leader and innovator of patient and physician engagement solutions at the point of care. PatientPoint award-winning patient education programs and care coordination platform drive meaningful outcomes for patients, healthcare providers and program sponsors. The PatientPoint Care Coordination Platform is the first mobile-enabled care coordination and patient engagement platform to be prevalidated by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for 2011 patient-centered medical home (PCMH) criteria. PatientPoint serves more than 61,000 physicians across all programs and more than 570 hospitals throughout the U.S., and impacts over 456 million patient and caregiver exposures annually. Learn more at www.patientpoint.com.
The Production Artist will work on projects in their final stages, preparing files for the printer. The Production Artist will serve as a quality check and will correct any designs that may need touchups prior to releasing to print. Other technical duties may include preflighting, image editing, preparation of print-ready PDFs and making comps. The Production Artist may also be responsible for asset management through updating, archiving and keyword tagging production files.
General Job Duties
- Plan, create and track multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Prepare press-ready PDF files that require little to no intervention from print vendors
- File trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Individual will work directly with Editors, coordinators, Art Directors, Designers and Senior Production Artist
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- 3 or more years of solid print production experience, preferably from an offset print environment
- Familiar with cloud-based and FTP file transfers (i.e Hightail, Dropbox, Fetch)
- Solid proficiency on Macintosh; expertise in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and Suitcase Fusion
Software Knowledge Specifics:
- Assess and correct color as needed
- High-quality retouching, clipping paths, masks and shadows
- Prepare layouts for print (check/correct dimensions, images, bleeds, crossovers, colors, etc.)
- Maintain consistency across projects that share same/similar design
- Export PDFs for print and other uses
- Familiar with PDF manipulation and editing
- Experience with Suitcase Fusion
- Troubleshoot and manage font sets for multiple clients
Offices in Chicago, NYC, Little Rock and Orlando – Headquartered in Cincinnati.
PatientPoint is committed to finding the best candidate every time for every position and we proudly comply with all Federal and State employment laws while doing so.
Your information will be kept confidential in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.