This position is responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services to PEAK's leaders and associates. This position delivers high quality professional and executive-level candidates and advances the PEAK brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. This individual will perform full life-cycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required. Recruiting experience in the medical billing and coding industry a plus.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints.
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Knowledge and past use of a server-based applicant tracking systems.
- Project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications and the use of email.
- Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online database.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.