- Plattsburgh, NY
"The Spirit of Alaska" is written on the side of every airplane in our fleet. That Alaskan spirit of helping others and of cooperation is what made this great State. Our commitment is to extend that friendly cooperative spirit throughout our company and provide our customers a level of service above the industry standard. PenAir is 100% committed to the safety and the well being of our customers. Although safety is always paramount we are also committed to the highest level of service for our passengers.
Station Agent encompasses a variety of tasks and working a flexible schedule that depend on the daily hours of the Company. This position is responsible for ground and flight operations, customer service/ticketing, placing safety equipment, loading/unloading baggage, and replacing the fluid in the lavatory tank.
- Must be able to meet safety and security requirements.
- Be able to lift 70lbs repetitively.
- Must have good written and verbal skills.
- Have the ability to work independently with organization, self-motivated.
- Must be able to work in changing elements.
- Ability to multi-task and have computer skills.
- Customer service experience preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
You must submit an Application of Employment located at our website: http://www.penair.com/careers.