OEM Sales Representative
- Hatfield, PA
Founded in 1964, Penn Color develops and manufactures the most diverse product line of color concentrates, masterbatches, and pigment dispersions of any colorant company in the world.
For nearly fifty years, Penn Color has maintained a commitment to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers, and has expanded and diversified to develop innovative solutions for industries using colorant and additive functional materials.
Penn Color is a privately held company with manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Europe, and India as well as a sales office and research and development lab in China. Penn Color provides manufacturing continuity designed to meet your specific requirements on a timely basis.
Privately held with a workforce of 600 dedicated employees spread across North America, Europe, and Asia, Penn Color is committed to a leadership position in the global color industry and in the many markets that we serve. Through carefully planned diversification, Penn Color can address constantly changing industry requirements for new, fully customized products and solutions.
THIS IS A WORK FROM HOME OFFICE POSITION, all locations.
Penn Color develops and manufactures the most diverse product line of color concentrates, materbatches, and pigment dispersions of any colorant company in the world. Our continued growth has created an excellent career opportunity for an OEM Sales Representative for Thermoplastic Packaging Products.
The successful OEM Sales Representative will be an accomplished and results driven account manager who will secure new business and manage existing strategic accounts for Packaging. They will develop and implement national sales account strategies to meet financial objectives, and will provide current and forecasted market information. Approximately 30-50% travel is required.
Successful candidates will have the following knowledge, experience and skills:
• Verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact will all levels of personnel both within and outside Penn Color, Inc.
• Knowledge of personal computers (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Strong organizational, problem solving, time management and interpersonal skills to effectively manage business growth.
• Ability to create and deliver presentations in a professional matter
• Intermediate background in thermoplastic packaging, color, and/or technical products.
• Good understanding of applicable equipment fundamentals and end-user applications.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Innovative and logical problem solving skills and ability to recommend resolution to issues, internally and with customers, vendors and other Penn Color facilities.
• A Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university.
• 8-10 years of successful progressive sales experience, specifically packaging.
For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com or our online career center at: