- aleja "Solidarności" 171, 00-877 Warszawa, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Production
- Location: Poland / Warsaw
- Project: Gemini
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting AAA projects with the top publishers in the industry: Project Gemini with Square Enix and Project Dagger with Take-Two (2K), in addition to a new IP to be self-published and two other games in a concept phase. One of our IPs is also being adapted for VR technology.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
Project Gemini is a yet unannounced AAA game developed with Square Enix – the publisher of our recent AAA title, Outriders. The game development involves primarily our Europe based teams.
If you feel yourself able to deliver as nobody else, take ownership of your projects, and are ready to leave a mark on a game you work on, apply now!
- Owning delivery of a AAA product, directing and managing project development from beginning to end, focusing on shipping the game on time while maintaining quality targets, working closely with Producers and Leads on achieving this
- Maintaining project schedule and budget
- Providing leadership to cross-discipline teams
- Facilitating and improving internal communication
- Mentoring staff, Managing quality, and budgets for projects
- Managing publisher relationships and directing team to meet publisher and stakeholder expectations.
- Building, developing, and growing any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Building and maintaining a collaborative relationship with all the departments that ensures a best-in-industry production process
- Driving work on creating and maintaining the studio's production methodology and processes
- High-level reporting to executive level on project risks, countermeasures, and schedule progress
- 10+ years’ experience in Game Development in a leading role
- At least one AAA game shipped in Lead Producer or similar role
- Experience in managing a team of at least 100+ people
- Experience in working with external Publishers
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies
- Good negotiation skills
- Extremely strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent teamwork, focus on contributing to good working relationships throughout the team
- Ability to work effectively with people with different specializations and backgrounds
- Ability to work under time pressure
- High work ethic and self-motivated.
- Passion for Games.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna).
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to.
- In-company Polish and English language classes.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.